Half Day Nairobi National Park Guided Tour
Nairobi is home to dozens of incredible sites and this day tour showcases some of the best of this East African city. Follow your expert guide and small group into the stunning landscapes of
Nairobi National Park, where you'll have the chance to see most iconic animals in the wild.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Admission fees $43
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
The tour to Nairobi National Park takes you to this unique wildlife sanctuary only 7 kms from the Nairobi bustling City Centre where you have chance to see 4 of the Big 5 (expect the elephant) against the back drop of the city tall buildings. Nairobi National Park Kenya's first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline.
Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
Departure Point :Nairobi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.