Half Day Muscat Moments 04 Hrs
The tour discover the fascinating history and traditional Arabian charm of Oman's capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
What's excluded :
- Any Other sightseeing which are not mention in the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan Qaboos St, Muscat 113 Oman
At 0830 hrs Depart from your hotel In Muscat, proceed to Grand Mosque (Ladies have to cover their head with scarf and full sleeve covering their shoulders) (Sun –Thu 08:00 - 11:00hrs).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Alam Palace, Waterfront Oman
After Grand Mosque drive to visit to Bait AL Zubair Museum. Proceed to the Royal Al Alam Palace flanked by the 16th Century forts of Jalali and Mirani (photo stops). Visit the famous Muttrah Souq, an Old World souq with charm and choice. After completion the tour drop at your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mutrah Souq, Al Bahri Rd Near Corniche Restaurant, 113 Oman
Souvenir Shops and Corniche.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Sights Visits are subject to change without notice. Museums are normally closed on, Fridays and Public Holidays. Similarly visits to forts may be changed without notice since certain forts are often closed temporarily for renovations on a regular basis. The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in Muscat can be visited only between 0800hrs to 1100hrs on working days from Saturdays to Thursday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.