Half Day Mtshketa Tour (Small Group)
A visit Mtskheta, one of the oldest cities of Georgia
Discover Svetitshkoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery, the most significant monuments of Georgia listed under UNESCO World Heritage Site
Admire the amazing of the town of Mtskheta from the mountain top
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide Services
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
We visit the ancient Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, the Georgian Orthodox Church, recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. Learn about the history and explore the surrounding architecture.
Discover the historical part of the town on foot. This would be your chance to purchase Georgian spices and the popular snack "Churchkhela" or also known as ‘Georgian Snickers’.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
We continue to visit Jvari Monastery, situated at the rocky mountain, listed under UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Witness the spectacular views over Mtskheta and the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Shota Rustaveli Avenue, Shota Rustaveli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Mc Donald, Rustaveli
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.