Half day mountain safari to Jebal Harim
Timings: Morning: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Using 4 wheel drive vehicles, we go on a panoramic drive into the barren interior; we drive to Jebel Harim (2087 metres above the sea level), the highest mountain Peak of Musandam. This tour will give you an opportunity to enjoy the dramatic scenery of Musandam's mountains, speckled with fossils dating back several million years. On the way we pass the Bedouin village of Sayhe situated at 1100 metres above sea level. This is a calm and peaceful village where one can cherish the beauty of Musandam in the plateau of the village. Drive to Khor Najd, a stunning view overlooking to Indian Ocean side, you will be surprised at the scenery here. This is the most panoramic view of the region. Then we will drive to see the natural park of Acacia trees at Khalidiya and return back to Khasab. Soft drinks and water would be provided during the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soft drinks and water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses or visa charges are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khawr Najd, Khasab Oman
A 4-wheel tour through the impressive mountains of Musandam. We visit Jebel Al Harim (highest mountain peak in the region) which is 2087 meters above the sea level; fossils over million years old, village of Sayhe could be visited. Khor Najd, where the mountain and sea meets as well as Al Khaldiya could be visited. Cold drinks would be provided during the trip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dolphin Khasab Tours, Lulu Hypermarket Khasab City,، Al Khasab 811, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest from any hotels in khasab, Khasab airport or Khasab port cruise terminal.Airports
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Khasab port arrival lounge
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.