Half-Day Motorboat Cruise to Venice Lagoon Islands Murano and Burano
If you want to visit Murano and Burano islands with a convenient departure from Venice join our fascinating Half-day Motorboat Cruise to Venice Lagoon Islands Murano and Burano. You will be able to explore the most famous islands in the Venice lagoon and soak up their picturesque and fascinating atmosphere!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit to Burano, Murano as per program
- Visit to a glassmaker workshop in Murano (optional)
- Multilingual tour escort
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance tickets and optional visits
- What is not specified under "Inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murano, Murano, Veneto
In MURANO, you will stop for one hour. Once arriving, you will have the chance to visit one of the island’s glassworks and attend a demonstration of a master glassmaker (lasting about 15 minutes): we strongly advise you not to miss this opportunity because glass blowing is truly an incredible art expression
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
BURANO island is famous for lace and colorful houses. In this magic island you will spend 1 hour and a half visiting it by yourself.
You'll have also have time to rest and have lunch: if you want to taste some typical fish-based dishes, here you arensome tips! To be on the safe side you can opt for Trattoria da Romano or Trattoria al Gatto Nero. If you want to eat well but fork out a little more, Osteria ai Pescatori and Osteria al Museo are your best choice. Regardless of your choice ... you will lick your lips!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Riva degli Schiavoni, 4141, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchair users. There is a short walk from the meeting point to the point of embarkation.
- The stop in Murano allows you an optional visit to a glass factory with a short demonstration of the art of blown glass, and also some free time. During the stop in Burano you can visit a store of laces or you can enjoy of some free time. If the optional visits in the program are not undertaken, you are strongly required to comply with the timetable set out by the staff: the excursion will head back at the scheduled time, without waiting.
- There will be no refund in case of NO-SHOW (non-attendance at the start of the tour at the allocated time and at the meeting point indicated on the voucher) and/or rejection of the service on the day; if customers wander off during the tour; or if they decide to leave the tour before the end of the service.
- This is a multilingual and collective tour, which means there might be other participants who have booked it.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.