Half Day (Morning) Storytelling Tour - South Africa's untold stories in Pretoria
Walk with a South African icon though Pretoria on this experiential historical city tour with a twist! Tour guides have been carefully selected to charismatically simulate the figures they have taken on as alter-egos. They have intimately studied and adopted every detail of their character, including their dialect, dress and life experience. From Paul Kruger or Dingaan, guests have the opportunity to meet and engage with the characters and to get answers to questions never before posed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the Voortrekker Monument, Kruger House and community centre activity.
- Entry/Admission - Voortrekker Monument
- Entry/Admission - Kruger House Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Voortrekker Monument, Eeufees Road Groenkloof 358-Jr, Pretoria 0187 South Africa
Your charismatic guide will take through this beautiful monument, a massive granite structure is prominently located on a hilltop, and was raised to commemorate the Voortrekkers who left the Cape Colony between 1835 and 1854.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kruger House Museum, 60 Church Street, Pretoria 0081 South Africa
Kruger House is the historical Pretoria residence of the Boer leader and President of the South African Republic, Paul Kruger. It was built in 1884 by architect Tom Claridge and builder Charles Clark.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Union Buildings, Government Avenue, Pretoria 0083 South Africa
The Union Buildings form the official seat of the South African Government and also house the offices of the President of South Africa. The imposing buildings are located in Pretoria, atop Meintjieskop at the northern end of Arcadia, close to historic Church Square and the Voortrekker Monument.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pretoria, Pretoria, Gauteng
Drive through Church Square and around the beautiful City of Pretoria and visit a local community centre.
In the spirit of this Ubuntu Nation, each tour also incorporates an element of ‘giving back’, or acquiring a new skill as presented by the local community.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection from select Sandton 08h30 and Rosebank CBD Hotels can be arranged from 08h45. Collection times vary, are subject to the hotel collection route and will be reconfirmed via the hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests to bring along own face masks. A vehicle of appropriate size will be assigned to tour groups in accordance with the COVID-19 regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.