Half Day Morning Snorkeling & Sightseeing Trip at Koh Tan From Koh Samui
• Enjoy a trip by luxury big longtail boat from Koh Samui to Koh Tan.
• Experience a day of fun and enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef and discover beautiful clownfish (Nemo).
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and snorkeling in crystal clear waters.
• Relaxing and Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Koh Tan.
• Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Crazy water fun
- English Snorkel Instruction
- Hotel Transfer
- Lunch(Only program on morning), Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Thong Krut Beach
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Koh Tan is popular for snorkeling and swimming from Koh Samui. Giant clams, coral, and various tropical fish live in and around the protected reefs of Koh Tan. When snorkeling is mindful of stepping on coral to prevent damage to the reef and to yourself. Famous for its coral reefs and colorful fish this half-day tour is a perfect outing for families and couples. Hop aboard our traditional style longtail boat and we will show you around the famous Koh Samui.
• 08:30am - 09:00am Pick up from your hotel to Tong Krut pier.
• 09:20am Board longtail boat to do first snorkeling site or another option have fun with CRAZY WATER FUN.
• 11:45am Lunch served at the beach restaurant.
• 12:45pm Boat leaves to second snorkeling site.
• 02:00pm Depart from the pier and transfer to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Thong Krut Beach, 84140 Thailand
Transfer from hotel to pier at Thong Krut Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
Board longtail boat to do first snorkeling site or another option have fun with CRAZY WATER FUN.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-9 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.