Half Day Kunming Backstreet Experience: Tai-chi class & Pu'er Tea ceremony
Avoid the massive tourism and enjoy a relaxing day in the Kunming Botanical Garden & Black Dragon Pool park. A private Tai-chi class in the woods will make your refreshing morning. After that, Strolling around the Garden with your English speaking guide and learning more about the indigenous plants or unique medicinal herbs. In the afternoon, you will be guided to the Taoist temple inside the Black Dragon Pool park-An tranquil monastery where you will meet a tea master. Sipping several cups of tea and getting to know more about Chinese culture, religion and traditions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Pu'er Tea Ceremony
- Lunch - A Picnic Lunch is included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kunming Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Kunming Black Dragon Pool
What's excluded :
- personal costs not mentioned on the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kunming Botanical Garden, Ciba Road, Panlong District, Kunming 650201 China
Your guide will meet you at your hotel on 9:00 am, then you will be transferred to the Kunming Botanical Garden. At the entrance of the Garden you will meet your private Tai-chi teacher. An 1.5 hours private Tai-chi class in the Garden will help you totally relax from the hustle and bustle city life. After the Tai-chi class, you will stroll around the garden with your guide and learn more about the unique indigenous plants and medicinal herbs. An elegant picnic lunch is also prepared for you in the middle of the day (With sandwich, fruits and drinks). Sitting somewhere cosily and you will totally enjoy this quiet and green atmosphere away from the mass.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kunming Black Dragon Pool, Wulao Peak, Longquan Mountain, North-east of Kuming, Panlong District, Kunming 650200 China
After the Botanical Garden, you will walk 10 mins to the Kunming Heilongtan Park(Black Dragon Pool). Your guide will help you to know more about the Chinese Taoism culture via visiting different temples of the Black Dragon Pool park. Admire the unique Chinese architecture and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere in the park. A traditional tea ceremony is also included here, you are free to taste at least 3 different famous Chinese teas and have a nice talk with the local tea master. At the end of the day, your guide will send you back to your hotel in the downtown of Kunming, or to other accurate positions in the downtown of Kunming.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Green Lake Hotel, Cui Hu Bin Guan, Wuhua Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us your accurate hotel information 24 hrs before this tou departure time, or Please inform us your accurate pick up position on departure time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.