Half Day Khai Island Tour from Phuket
Discover two paradise islands just off the coast of Phuket for some fun under the sun. Head to Khai Nok
and Khai Nui islands and relax on their sandy beaches or go snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers to and from your hotel (Chalong,Kata,Karon,Patong,Kalim,Kamala andPhuket town area only)
- Soft drinks & water
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, fins)
- English speaking experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Khai Nok Island
- Entry/Admission - Khai Nui Island
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- The National Park Entry Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket, 21/4 Moo 1 T.Rasada A.Muang Rasada Phuket, Tambon Ratsada, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Following hotel pick-up by your English-speaking driver at 8:00 am from Phuket City area hotel lobby, transfer to Asia Marina Pier where you will meet your guide. Board a speedboat for your cruise to the Khai Islands. Depart from the Asia Marina Pier to Khai Nok Island at 09:00 am.
Stop At: Khai Nok Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Your speedboat will take you to Khai Nok Island where you will have the chance to feed fish, snorkel or relax on the beach! Don’t forget to grab your camera and take some unforgettable holiday pictures so you can show them off back home and treasure them for years to come! This tour offers some truly unforgettable fun for you and the family alike so there will surely be something for you at this first destination.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khai Nui Island, Phru Nai, Ko Yao District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Continue to Khai Nui Island after some fun time on the first island. After you have had the chance to snorkel, feed fish or just simply relax on the beautiful sandy beaches of Khai Nok, it will be time for a short speedboat transfer to Khai Nui Island. Khai Nui is another great example of the beauty that Thailand has to offer the thousands of tourists that visit her shores. Take the chance to jump into the deeper waters of Khai Nui and try to spot the underwater residents that call the watery depths their home! Got a waterproof camera? Now is the perfect time to put it to good use and get photographing the underwater critters you find!
After all that adventure and excitement, it will be time to say goodbye and thank you to the crew and guides as you are ferried back to the Pier. From here you will be guided back to your transport and then safely driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.