Half-Day karnank and luxor temple East Bank From Luxor
luxor east bank from luxor hotels with private tour and guide by private vehicle and enupy your half day tour in east bank of Egypt then transfer back to hotel
A half day tour exploring the East Bank of Luxor. You'll see two of the most impressive temples in Upper Egypt - Karnak and Luxor, while learning about ancient Egyptian history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Start your day with a visit to the Temples of Karna. Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years.Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue to Luxor Temple which was once joined to the Temples of Karnak by a two-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple. Dominated by statues of the great warrior pharaoh Ramses II, Luxor Temple has survived Nile floods, foreign invasion and thousands of years exposed to the elements.A pure Egyptian temple, the inner walls and columns are decorated with intricate hieroglyphics which we will help you decipher. Find out how Alexander the Great wrote himself into Luxor Temple's history, and see one of the original pair of obelisk, the second of which now stands on the Place de la Concorde in Paris.
then back to hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all luxor hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.