Half day insight Inle Lake
Inle Lake is a freshwater lake located in the Nyaungshwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, also the second largest lake in Myanmar. Enjoy visiting this beautiful place including floating garden and monastery on boat would be an unforgettable memory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat trip, in Inle Lake
- Water bottle & cold towel
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- Be enchanted with this half-day tour of the Inle Lake. The lake, which measures 22 km long by 10 km wide, and sits in a valley between two mountain ranges, feels like a different world to the rest of Myanmar. Take a leisurely boat ride and capture some picture perfect shots of the striking monuments and fisherman on a long wooden boat equipped with their bamboo fishing nets. You will explore the stilted villages among the waterways and meet friendly locals. Visit floating gardens and find out how vegetables and flowers are grown. Be inspired by ancient Buddha images at Nga Phe Chaung Monastery where cats have been trained to jump through hoops. Savor an authentic traditional Inthar noodles at a local Burmese café.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.