Half Day in Rio Christ by Train, Maracanã, Sambadrome, Cathedral & Selarón Steps
Visit some of Rio’s highlights in one morning: Christ the Redeemer by Train, Selarón Steps, Maracanã Stadium, Sambadrome, and Metropolitan Cathedral. Includes roundtrip transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided half-day tour in Rio de Janeiro via air-conditioned bus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from seafront hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leme)
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Trem do Corcovado
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase at Christ the Redeemer)
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenida Atlantica, Avenida Atlantico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22021-001 Brazil
Avenue in front of Copacabana Beach.
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Pass by the edge of the Copacabana Beach and get a panoramic view of one of the most famous beaches in Brazil.
Pass By: Estatua Carlos Drummond de Andrade, Praia de Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-002 Brazil
Statue of a famous brazilian poet at Copacabana beach.
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Pass by the edge of the Ipanema Beach and get a panoramic view of the legendary beach that inspired the famous song "Garota de Ipanema".
Stop At: Trem do Corcovado, R. Cosme Velho, 513 - Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22241-090, Brazil
Board the train through the forest on your way up to Christ the Redeemer.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Pass by Tijuca Forest on your way up to Christ the Redeemer.
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Go up by train to the top of the Corcovado Mountain, where is the Christ the Redeemer statue, pass by Tijuca Forest.
The total time includes transportation from Cosme Velho Station to the statue, the period at the top of Corcovado Mountain and the return.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Extern visit with a stop in front of the Bellini Statue. Entry admission not included. On event days on the stadium the stop might not be allowed by traffic authorities.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
Visit to a store with samba related products and the option to dress costumes from previous Carnival editions to photograph.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Stop for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4: Leme, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon & São Conrado).Return point: Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon & São Conrado).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone’s (Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leme) seafront hotels via air-conditioned bus.
- Passengers not staying at one of the seafront hotels will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tours serão operados com capacidade reduzida à 50%
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.