Half-Day Hot Air Balloon Safari and Breakfast in Serengeti
Your game viewing opportunities from the sky are endless.
Explore the untouched parts of Serengeti as you casually drift away from the surface of the earth in the early hours of the morning, safe in the basket of a hot air balloon.
Join us for a luxurious UNFORGETTABLE balloon safari in Serengeti followed by a lavish Bush Breakfast.
With a permanent base in Seronera, the heart of the Serengeti and seasonal bases in Ndutu, Kogatende, and Kirawira we follow the migration all year round.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Transfer
- A Balloon Safari over the Serengeti
- Champagne Celebration
- Bush Breakfast in the middle of Serengeti
- Balloon Safari Flight Certificate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
As dawn breaks over the horizon, you serenely drift over the magnificent marvel of nature, The Serengeti, enjoying an eagle’s eye view of the wildlife theatre as it unfolds below you.
You will have ample opportunities to spot wildlife from a different perspective. If you are fortunate, you might be able to spot the Big Five: Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, and Rhino, as well as giraffe, zebra, hippo, crocodile and a variety of birdlife. Your game viewing opportunities from the sky are endless.
Following the flight, you will celebrate with sparkling wine and a splendid bush breakfast in the middle of the Serengeti, capping off what is sure to be your most memorable morning in the skies of Africa.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all camps and lodges in Serengeti which are within a reasonable radius of our launch sites.Acacia Camp - Rongai Asanja Moru Camp Asili Camp Burudika Camp Cherero Camp - Amani Afrika Dunia Camp - Asilia Ebony Makoma Ehlane Plain - Nasikia CampsGreen Hill Hippo Trails Kenzan Matawi Mbugani Camp Turner 2 & 5 Naona Moru – Nasikia CampsNarudi Tented Camp (Kemaresh 9)Nyati Migration Camp Ole Serai MoruOsupuko Rongai 1 Extra Pioneer Camp – Elewana Pure Serengeti Tented Camp Serengeti Sopa Lodge Shuhudia CmapSuenos de AfrikaThompson CampThorn Tree CampKati Kati Kemaresh 1, 2, 3 Central & WestKati Kati Makoma 1, 2, 5 & 7Kati Kati Rongai 2, 3, 4Wayo BanagiAlex WalkerAurari CampAkiba KibweChaka Camp A & BGnu Migration CampGrand KopjeGreat Migration CampIntimate Places Mobile CampKaribu Mara River 1 & 2KasKaz Camp - Nasikia CampsKimondo Camp - AsiliaKliens Camp - andbeyondLegendary CampLemala Mobile CampMara Mara Tented LodgeMbugani Migration CampNasikia Migration CampNomad Mobile CampsOlakira Camp - AsiliaOle Serai KogatendeTaasa CampMara Under CanvasUbuntu Camp - AsiliaNorth Mara Camp - WildfrontiersKusini CampOlduvai CampNdutu Safari LodgeLake Masek Tented LodgeMatembeziDulana Camp
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.