Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s biggest & busiest city, where modernity blends with history to fascinating effect. It’s home to a treasure-trove of historical delights dating from Chinese rule, to French-colonial Indochina and through to the infamous Vietnam War. This tour will take you to the historical highlights, whilst giving you facts that you wouldn’t have learned in history class!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Ba Thien Hau Temple
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tipping for local guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Express, 32 Tien Giang Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest, busiest and most exciting city in Vietnam. It is also filled with intrigue and culture. Ho Chi Minh City is considered as a “blending mixture of culture” in Viet Nam. Here, you can discover a lot of interesting things through human daily life. Founded and developed over 300 years, today Ho Chi Minh city is a fascinating tourist spot with various cultural and historical features. On this tour we will visit some of the most interesting sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer, such as The War Remnants Museum: This is a lively display of the futility of the war; The Reunification Palace: This beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam during the 1960-1970s; Notre Dame Cathedral was built in 1880 and the Old Post Office was built between 1886 – 1891; Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon: this is a Chinese style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (China Town) - District 5. It is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as “Mazu” (“Tian Hou” in Chinese).
Our last stop would be at the lacquerware factory where you can observe the process of making these traditional Vietnamese products.
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam during the 1960-1970s
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Notre Dame Cathedral was built in 1880
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ba Thien Hau Temple, 710 Nguyen Trai Cho Lon, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon: this is a Chinese style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (China Town) - District 5. It is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as “Mazu” (“Tian Hou” in Chinese).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The War Remnants Museum: This is a lively display of the futility of the war
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center (District 1,3,5)
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.