Half Day Ho Chi Minh City Countryside Bike Tour
Escape the craziness of Ho Chi Minh City's motorbikes and car traffic on an 5-hour tour into the countryside for a relaxing bike ride. You'll enjoy the rural scenery, pedal through villages, and meet locals. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned bus transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water basket)
- Water, snacks, cold towels and fresh fruits during cycling time
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After hotel pickup in Ho Chi Minh City, head out of the bustling urban environment and into the Vietnamese countryside, where much of the original charm of the country is still intact.
When you arrive at the starting point for your bike ride, hop on and take off with your guide, following both paved and dirt roads. You'll cycle through villages and local markets, stopping occasionally for coffee or to chat with local people while you rest your legs. This is a leisurely cycling trip, covering a distance of 12 to 22 miles (20 to 35 km).
Your tour ends with return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring/wear a hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, rain jacket, and good shoes for walking and biking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Child equipment is available
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.