Half day hiking to World Peace Pagoda
Get to explore the beautiful forests surrounding Pokhara city and visit the beautiful Peace Pagoda from where you can get an amazing panoramic view of the majestic Annapurna Himalayan ranges and the whole city of Pokhara. Enjoy a tranquil boat ride on the calm Phewa lake. Get closer to nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- All food and drinks
You will be received at your hotel by our guide and we will drive to Chorepatan to visit the caves and the waterfall. Then we begin our hike towards the World Peace Stupa from where you can get a panoramic view of the Annapuran ranges and Pokhara city. Then we head towards the lake and after a short boat ride we will then drop you off at your destination.
• Devi's Fall, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
• Gupteswar Gupha, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
• Kedareshwar Mahadev Mani Temple, South Lakeside Rear of Friendship Park, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.