Half day hiking to Swayambhunath Stupa
Hike to Swayambhu temple which is at a hill overlooking the city and which offers stunning panoramic views of the city. Walk through the inner streets of the city and explore stunning views and get a glimpse of the real city and its people. Swayambhu is probably the most sacred among Buddhist pilgrimage sites among the Buddhists of Kathmandu and has beautiful architecture and temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- All food and drinks
Our guide will pic you up from your hotel or residence in Kathmandu and we will begin our hike towards Swayambhu. We will be walking through the inner cities of Kathmandu and our guide will let you know about the city and its history and talk about the culture and significance of the temple and its history. We will then reach Swayambhu and then we will begin our hike towards the hill from where we can get stunnig panoramic view of the city and its neighbouring hills. Then we will hike down and a car will take us back to the hotel.
• Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.