Half Day Hike - Water Falls
Your guide is a certified naturalist who is knowledgeable of the flora and fauna of the area. You will learn tree and flower identifications as well as any wildlife you may see during your activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Naturalist lead hike along trails which lead to breathtaking water falls. Flora and Fauna identification along the way. Challenging, but rewarding hikes!
Departure Point :254 Cumberland Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.