Half Day Harlem Rhythm And Rhyme Walking Tour
Are you ready to experience and feel the streets of Harlem talk?
If so, you will want to book your spot now on the Harlem Rhythm and Rhyme Walking Tour with Debi Kops, a long-time Harlem resident, tour guide, and historian.
On this tour, you will learn about the powerful words that were spoken on Harlem’s streets, written in books, shared through music, and how they helped shape this community and its culture to be one of the most unique in NYC.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, 515 Malcolm X Blvd Harlem, New York City, NY 10037-1801
This is the meeting place for the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, 515 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10037, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :West 125th Street, W 125th St, New York, NY 10027, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.