Half-Day Hangzhou Private Tour with Green Tea Village and Lingyin Temple
Maximize your Hangzhou visit by taking this fully guided half day tour to visit the famed Lingyin Buddhist Temple, admire the impressive stone grottos at Feilai Peak and the other complex in the mountain area. Visit the picturesque Dragon well green tea village and enjoy fun walk around the tea plantation. Flexible departure time based on your own travel schedule. Great guide, private door to door transfer, entrance fees, lunch or dinner are all included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Feilai Feng and Lingyin temple
- Tasty lunch or dinner (Depends on your departure)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Great local guide
- Entry/Admission - Fei Lai Feng
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Longjing tea fields
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fei Lai Feng, Lingxi South Road, Xihu Distict, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up at your Hangzhou hotel (train station if you travel by train). First visit the famous Feilai Feng, a lime stone peak where caved more than 300 stone buddha from 1000 years ago, here visit different caves marvel at the amazing craftsmanship from the ancient time and the largest “ Happy Buddha” statute that has been laughing since 10th century.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Then continue the tour to Lingyin temple, the China top 10 famous Buddhist Temple, originally built by the Indian Monk, one of the most active temples with the locals. Here spends quality time to explore different complex include “Hall of the Heavenly Kings”, Grand Hall, Medicine Hall etc. See the precious Buddha statue made from Camphor Trees, 500 disciples made of huge bronze, impressive mural wall at Guanyin Buddha and more. Get to learn the fascinating religious culture, custom and history from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next head to Dragon Well Green Tea Village, where the famous green tea is planted and produced. Follow your guide to enjoy a fresh walk along the lush green tea plantation and fields, take in the beautiful and tranquil countryside scenery. learn how to pick the tea leaves and other knowledge related to the tea culture and drinking. Take a break and savor a delightful lunch or dinner, along with the authentical green tea. Your guide will recommend you the dishes based on your own dietary requests. After the great experience, your will get dropped off at your Hangzhou hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provide anywhere in downtown Hangzhou hotel, Hangzhou railway or east railway station. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any dietary request if you have
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.