Half-Day Hangzhou Nine Creeks Hiking Tour with Tea Plantation Experience
This fun half-day private nature outing let you be surrounded in beautiful falls, creek, greens and fresh tea aroma. It's a great way to get your body fully benefited from negative oxygen ions. Spend about 90-minute easy hike at Nine Creeks (also known by Jiuxi 18 Stream), and followed by a visit to Longjing Tea Village where you get to know the tea culture, enjoy tea tasting and local lunch. All entrance fees, private guide and private vehicle service are all inclusive. Upgrade your tour with a relaxing boat ride in West Lake at time of your booking.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Tea Tasting
- Boat Ride at West Lake (if related tour option is selected)
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jiuxi 18 Stream, Longjing Village, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310008 China
Meet up your friendly private guide in Hangzhou city hotel or Hangzhou Railway Station based on your pointed schedule, and head up to beautiful Nine Creeks (Jiuxi 18 Streams) to enjoy a 90-miunte short hike. See the nature falls, lakes and greens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Longjingwencha Scenic Resort, No.1 Longjing Village, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310008 China
Hike all the way to Longjing Tea Village to see the tea farm. Enjoy your tasty tea plantation lunch and tea tasting. Your guide will share with you the Chinese tea culture, related history and how to make good tea when your return back home.
After tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Railway Station in Hangzhou city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.