Half-Day Guided Tour to Shoshone Falls and City Tour
Do you go crazy over Natural Wonders? Do you like American history and pioneer culture? Then this is the perfect Big Green Adventure for you! Come along on this scenic tour to the "Niagara of the West". Find yourself surrounded in rich local and geologic history as your interpretive guide takes you back in time more than 14,000 years.
Learn about the hydroelectric power produced by the Shoshone Falls Power Plant. Experience the I.B. Perrine Memorial Bridge while taking in the grandeur of the Snake River Canyon. Enjoy a brief stop at the Twin Falls Visitor Center just before you tour the historic original Old Town and Warehouse District of Twin Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Perrine Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Buzz Langdon Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Twin Falls Warehouse Historic District
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twin Falls, Twin Falls, Idaho
With a height of 200 feet, Twin Falls is the namesake of the City of Twin Falls, Idaho. Take a short walk on a paved overlook for views of the falls, arch gravity dam and Snake River Canyon.
Learn about the people who came here mining for gold while you keep your eye out for the animals that live in the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shoshone Falls Grade Rd, Twin Falls, ID 83341
Visit three viewpoints at Shoshone Falls. The first viewpoint is just above the mighty falls at the historic Glenn's Ferry crossing where you will stand water level behind the Shoshone Falls Dam. Reach down and touch the mighty Snake River!
Second, jump back in the tour vehicle and arrive above Shoshone Falls. Take a short five minute walk on a paved trail for an aerial view of Shoshone Falls and the Shoshone Power Plant.
Third, enjoy some "free time" at the main viewing platform at Shoshone Falls exploring the park displays and informational boards. Get an up close experience and spectacular views just yards from the top of the flowing falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perrine Bridge, Us-93, Twin Falls, ID
Walk along the pedestrian walkway atop this breathtaking 1,500 foot long four-lane truss arch bridge. Span the majestic Snake River Canyon with views of the river, lakes, and waterfalls. Here, your guide will interpret the natural occurrence that created this canyon over 15,000 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buzz Langdon Visitor Center, 3591 Blue Lakes Blvd N 1 Block West of US93 at Perrine Bridge over Snake River, Twin Falls, ID 83301
Stop in for some gift shopping, displays and local attraction information. See the original stage coach that visionary I.B. Perrine used for transportation into and out of the Snake River Canyon. 15 minutes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Twin Falls Warehouse Historic District, 446 Shoshone St S, Twin Falls, ID 83301, USA
Take a drive through Twin Falls' Historic Downtown, City Center and Warehouse Districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.
Learn the history of how Twin Falls came to be through the eyes of the pioneers who transformed the sagebrush wasteland into what has become one of the fastest growing cities in Idaho.
Hear how the visionary I.B. Perrine harnessed the Snake River to create one of the largest agricultural areas in Southern Idaho.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you out in front at your pick up location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Covid19 Update: We are open for business and observing state recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.