Half day guided tour to Nairobi Orphanage
Nairobi Animal Orphanage is an important educational and training facility, which is housed in the only wildlife protected area in a capital city in the world is often home to more than 20 different animals and bird species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi Education Centre - Animal Orphanage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi Education Centre - Animal Orphanage, 00200, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi Animal Orphanage is about 20 minutes drive from Nairobi’s city centre. Located only about 7 kilometers from the city centre, animal orphanage is easily accessible on tarmac roads, off Lang’ata Road, Kenya Wildlife Service Headquarters.The aims of the orphanage were to release the animals into the wild whenever possible, provide conservation education to Kenyans and visitors from all over the world .The Orphanage educates the public about wildlife and environmental conservation in Kenya. One can read the life history of each animal - whether it was rescued or born in captivity. Between 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm is a good time to see the animals as they are fed .Animals seen include Lion, cheetah, hyena, jackal, serval very rare sokoke cats, warthog, ostrich, leopard, various monkeys, baboon, buffalo. Nairobi Animal Orphanage today remains the most visited wildlife facility in Kenya and especially by Kenyans because it allows guests up-close viewing of wildlife.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotels/apartments within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.