Half-day guided tour to Drach Caves
Discover the charms of the Majorcan Eastern Coast, get fun and enjoy with its landscapes.
Our first stop will be in Porto Cristo, a beautiful coastal town with a wonderful natural harbor.
Then we will go to the famous Cuevas del Drach, the largest visitable underground caves of the island, with 1200 meters long and a maximum of 25 meters deep below the surface. The caves hide inside a large lake, Lago Martel, considered one of the largest underground lakes in the world.
Here, taking a small wooden boat, we will we enjoy with a live classical music concert.
After we will go to the Majorica Paerls Shop with free time to visit the store and its museum. Majorica has more than one hundred years of history and it is a single factory, which manufactures artificial pearls with natural extracts.
This will be our last visit before to return to the different areas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance Guide
- Cuevas del Drach Admission Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Cuevas del Drach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuevas del Drach, Ctra. Cuevas s/n, 07680 Porto Cristo, Majorca Spain
The largest visitable underground caves of the island
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Porto Cristo Harbour, Carretera del Moll, 5, 07680 Manacor, Illes Balears, Spain
A beautiful coastal town with a wonderful natural harbor
Stop At: Drach Caves, Ctra. de les Coves, s/n, 07680 Porto Cristo, Illes Balears, Spain
A single factory, which manufactures artificial pearls with natural extracts
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure days depend on the area of your hotel. Please check properly this information before you book.The meeting point areas have been defined as follows: *South Area: From Calvià to Arenal *Cala Millor Area: Cala Mesquida to S'Illot*Calas de Mallorca Area: Porto Cristo to Cala Barca *Colonia Sant Jordi: Cala Figuera to Colonia Sant Jordi*Cala D'Or: Porto Colom to Cala MondragóThe pick-up timetable range between 08:00 and 09:15h, depending of the meeting point assignedDuring the booking process we will request the name of your accommodation in order to confirm you the proper pick-up time and meeting point. Before the tour date you will receive all your pick up details by email.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.