Half-Day Guided Tour to a Winery from Madrid
Enjoy a journey through the region of Madrid to visit a local winery and know all about the process of wine production.
Once you've arrived to the winery, you will have the opportunity to visit facilities and you will learn the traditional winemaking process.
You will complete your experience full of knowledgement and flavor with a typical wine tasting before to return to Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide expert in oenology
- Guided tour into the winery facilities
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Oriente, Opposite Palacio Real, Madrid Spain
Meet the guide at the statue of Felipe IV in Plaza de Oriente and start an half-day guided tour to a Winery to discover the original process of production of the wine. At the end of the tour, enjoy a wine tasting to complete your experience.
Departure Point :Statue of Felipe V, Plaza de Oriente, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for people with serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.