Half-Day Guided Tour of Luxor West Bank with Egyptologist
valley of the king
queen hatshpsut , daughter of main god and queen of Egypt
private tour with egyptology from hotel to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tour guide
- private car
- hotel pick up and drop off
- private tour
- al taxes
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
start your tour crossing the Nile River to the West Bank to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. the famous female ruler of Egypt for 20 years who posed as a male to gain the throne
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
then you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor) The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Then Continue to .
Later you will get to see the colossi of memnon.
At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.