Half-Day Guided Food Tour of Bangkok by Tuk Tuk with Meals
Thrilling and tantalizing for your taste buds: an evening Tuk Tuk-ing to hidden spots for sampling the local flavours of Bangkok’s expansive street food scene brings two of the capitals’ unique selling points together. This will be a night to remember.
• Get your adrenaline pumping aboard your own Tuk Tuk;
• Sample the finest examples of Thai street food;
• Guided by an expert, knowing the local kerbside eateries;
• Be dazzled by the speed of Bangkok’s three-wheeled icon;
• A perfect evening-filling exploration of the culinary kind
per adult from
What's included :
- An evening tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk driver (max 2 guests per Tuk Tuk) from and to a central meeting point
- Various meals and snacks en route during the tour
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- One-way transfer from your booked accommodation to the indicated meeting point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bangkok, Bangkok
To avoid being stuck in its sometimes notorious traffic, guests are advised to meet us at a central meeting point nearby the start of this culinary adventure on three wheels. The meeting point is right at the exit of Bangkok’s subway station in the evening where your English-speaking guide and separate Tuk Tuk driver welcome you for an evening out and about.
As soon as you hit the streets in the back of your Tuk Tuk, you will notice that Bangkok is a city that never sleeps. This tour takes us around the ‘old quarter’ to see iconic buildings that are illuminated at night and serve as a backdrop to the activities of market traders, street food hawkers and people enjoying the capital’s entertainment venues. But the highlight between now and midnight is venturing into the lesser-known areas for getting a true taste of Thailand’s renowned street food, some of them not even on any tourism map! Hopping in and out of your Tuk Tuk to sample the various cuisines, ranging from the spicy to the savoury, give visitors the best impression of the variety that goes beyond the Phad Thai and fried rice dishes. You’ll taste the unique flavours of Isarn (North-eastern Thailand) cuisine, freshly prepared right in front of your eyes in the open-air, and the diversity of local Thai snacks and desserts.
All this is ‘seasoned’ against the backdrop of Bangkok’s famous landscape and lesser-known side with intricate architecture, community temples and a broad range of Old Town landmarks. The variety we offer for 4 hours at night will give you a completely different impression on how Bangkok changes from day into the night. Just before another day in Bangkok comes to an end and a new one arrives, you will be dropped off by Tuk Tuk to your centrally-located hotel where you can further venture into the night to see what else goes on in ‘Krung Thep’.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sam Yan, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Customers are required to transfer on own arrangement to the start of the experience; no transfers are included.Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We regret that this tour is not suitable for vegetarian customers.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to reach the meeting point for this excursion at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of this excursion. Failure to do so may result in missing the guide and the other participants.
- This tour is only operated in the evening.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.