Half-Day Group Tour to Ephesus From Kusadasi Port
We start by meeting you at the exit of the port . Your name will be written on a name plate . Maximum 20 guests per tour . You only get tickets if you wish to enter the sites we visit the house of the virgin Mary , the ancient city of Ephesus Walking through history along marble streets, among them the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus built Gaius Julius Aquila to be a memorial to his father, the Proconsul Province of Asia. the Temple of Hadrian and The Grand Theater are two of the most impressive buildings in Ephesus. The theater was the place where St. Paul preached and Terrace Houses.
After visiting Ephesus we visit the town of Selcuk a typical Aegean town .. then we visit the Temple of Artemis .
Drive back to Kusadasi town center and port.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Walk through history along marble streets, among them the Baths of Scholastica, the Library of Celsus built Gaius Julius Aquila to be a memorial to his father, the Proconsul of Province of Asia. ,the Temple of Hadrian and The Grand Theater are two of the most impressive buildings in Ephesus. The theater was the place where St. Paul preached and Terrace houses.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
The house of the virgin Mary in the bülbül mountains .
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
The houses of the rich people of Ephesus .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
The Town nearby Ephesus . A typical local town .
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Considered as one of the seven wonders of ancient time .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Camikebir, Feribot Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.