Half Day Group Sunrise Wildlife Safari
We believe the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem is one of the most unique and inspiring places in the United States. We have curated the perfect trip into Grand Teton National Park in order to open the area up like a book for our guests so they can experience the best the park has to offer.
Throughout the day your guide will offer up stories of how the area was settled and glass the beautiful landscape searching for the animals that call this area home. You will have an opportunity to spot massive bison weighing up to 2000lbs that can run 40mph. Or catch a glimpse of one of our beloved Grizzly Bears like 399, a beautiful female that has been known to raise her cubs in plain sight of photograpers and tourist alike. Each day is a little bit different based on animal sightings and guest interests.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Jackson Hole area is included. We like to keep our group tours small and make sure each person has a window seat for optimal comfort and wildlife spotting!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- You will begin this tour with your guide picking you up from your Jackson Hole hotel or residence. From here you will head to a local coffee roaster for a quick breakfast to go and a warm beverage before venturing into Grand Teton National Park. Depending on your hotel location you will travel via the legendary Moose Wilson Road or through beautiful downtown Jackson Hole en route to GTNP. Your guide will share stories of history and local lore of the area while scouting for wildlife that roam through the Greater Yellowstone Eco System. We frequently encounter bison, elk, deer, fox, pronghorn, moose, coyote, black bear, grizzly bear, bald eagle, trumpeter swans, and if you're lucky wolves. The route varies daily based on group interest and wildlife activity.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick ups from all hotels, and rental homes in Jackson Hole and Teton Village. Please feel free to call with any questions about your pick up location,
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age of 8 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.