Half-day Grand Palace and Peterhof Gardens private guided tour
If you are fond of history and beautiful views, this place by the sea is a must see. The tremendous ensemble and the unique gravity-fed system of fountains will amaze both adults and children.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof, Peterhof, Petrodvortsovy District, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Peterhof is one of the most dazzling royal residences in Europe. It is the first of the great Imperial palatial ensembles to be founded outside Saint-Petersburg, which is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland. Peterhof is known as the kingdom of fountains. You can enjoy a stroll in the French park as well as visit a gorgeous palace. If you spent several days in Saint-Petersburg, this place is absolutely must be visited.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
The Grand Palace of Petehof is one of the most beautiful and ornate palaces in Europe. It numbers among the largest architectural monuments of the 18th century boroque. The palace holds the strikingly magnificent: painted ceilings, patternd parqued floors, a host of mirrors and intricately twining guilded woodcarving - everything glitters and gleams in a dazzling display of luxury. The main suite fof halls, the state rooms of the palace, are located in the second floor. This enfenlade included both halls with official public functions and the elegant rooms of the private apartments to which only a narrow circle of people had access. Together they comprise a brilliant ensemble of interiors of enduring artistic and historical value.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avtovo Station, St Petersburg, Russia, 198096
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby ( or any other meeting point agreed in advance) at the set time. In case you are late, don't panic - your guide ( or driver) will be waiting for you at least for 30 minutes. Ports
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Solyanoy Prichal, Октябрьская наб., 122, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 193149
- Morskoy Volk, 19-Ya Liniya Vasil'yevskogo Ostrova, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199178
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/15/2020 - 10/25/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.