Half-Day Graffiti-Bike Tour: La Candelaria & Graffiti District
Ready to change your mind about urban art and Colombia? If so, enjoy this Graffiti-Bike Tour in the Historical Center of Bogota, Graffiti District, and the 26th Street, which is full of these incredible large-format graffitis. Take a closer look at this urban art in Bogota and the stories behind these artworks that reflect what’s going on with Colombian societies throughout history in its actual social context. What used to be a sort of simple and unsophisticated urban artistic expression, now it’s become an impressive touristic and cultural attraction itself and it is actually one the most remarkable Urban Art Tourism destinations in the world.
• Visit Graffiti District where you will find graffitis 9-meters wide and 6-meters high.
• Get to know the city on a bike.
• Duration: 6 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle & helmet
- Medical insurance
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parche Cachaco Tours
- Entry/Admission - Barrio La Candelaria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parche Cachaco Tours, Street 11 # 5 - 60 Gabriel García Marquez Cultural Center, Bogota 111711 Colombia
We’ll meet at 9:00 a.m in our agency to pick up the bikes and meet your tour guide. You’ll be handed a bag with bottled water, snacks, a souvenir, and a hooded raincoat—depending on the weather.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Ride through old streets in the historic center while enjoying the fascinating contrast between the colonial architecture and the graffiti. Discover how this urban art has evolved from unsophisticated marks to astonishing artworks worth stopping and gazing at, and learn how they relate to Colombian history and biodiversity.
Hear in-depth commentary on the cultural background of the graffiti that brighten with life and color the setting. Visit exciting places such as the Chorro de Quevedo Plaza and learn about its historical and colorful “funnel street” and so much more!
As the tour continues, you will take 26th Street. Gaze at its extensive collection of graffiti, filled with fascinating stories about the social conditions in the country, its biodiversity, and much more. Upon arriving at Graffiti District, you’ll try some typical snacks to recover your energy.
Enjoy the breathtaking large-format graffiti, 9m wide/6m high approx, and discover their hidden messages while hearing commentary on the numerous styles and techniques. Over 21 artists, both national and international, have made this possible.
Enjoy some typical snacks before heading back to the starting point. Finally, you will leave the bikes at the meeting point. Then, your guide will give you advice on what to do next, so that you can experience as much as possible in Bogota.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tours en Bogotá y Alrededores /Parche Cachaco Tours / Agencia de Turismo,, Calle 11 ##5-60 1er nivel, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please let us know if you are vegetarian
- Minimum 2 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For Parche Cachaco Tours, it is crucial to have an excellent relationship with its travelers. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to provide a fun yet safe experience for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.