Half-Day Glacier National Park Whitewater Rafting Adventure
If you're new to white water rafting trips, no worries, as you have four miles of relatively calm water to learn the paddle commands and how to paddle effectively as a team. Along the way there are incredible views into Glacier National Park's dramatic terrain.
Once you get to John Stevens Canyon the river picks up speed and your adventure really begins. You'll need all of that practice from upstream to execute the commands in the white water. With rapids like Bonecrusher, Jaws and the Notch (to name a few) your crew is sure to have an exciting time.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Raft, PFD, & Paddles
What's excluded :
Our Half Day White Water Trips offer an exciting day of Class II-III rapids and breathtaking views along the southern boundary of Glacier National Park.
• Middle Fork of the Flathead, Glacier National Park, MT
Departure Point :12127 US-2, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.