Half-Day Fishing Trip on the Kenai River
Experience a taste of the Kenai river on a half-day fishing adventure. Your trip includes Alaska guided drift boat fly fishing or spin fishing for salmon or trout. All skill levels welcome.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional local guide
- Fly fishing, spin fishing and bait casting gear
- Rods, reels, tackle, and fishing gear
- Life jackets
- Local transportation can be arranged if needed
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks
Drift the upper Kenai river with a local professional guide and experience a taste of this amazing fishery. This beautiful stretch of water is nestled between the peaks of the majestic Kenai Mountains in permitted areas of the Chugach National Forest.
We will fish for native Rainbow trout and Dolly Varden char or the seasonal runs of Sockeye and Silver Salmon.
The abundant flora and fauna offer a glimpse of Alaska's natural beauty and wildlife sightings are common. Trout and char are catch and release. Salmon have seasonal limits and cleaning of your catch is complimentary.
• Kenai River, Alaska
• Chugach National Forest, Alaska
• Cooper Landing, Cooper Landing, Alaska
• Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, 1 Ski Hill Road, Soldotna, AK 99669
Departure Point :Cooper Landing boat launch, 18787 Sterling Hwy, Cooper Landing, AK 99572, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommend you bring warm layered clothing, wool or synthetic socks, waders (please note: felt soles are no longer allowed in Alaska), two piece rain suit, camera, sun tan lotion, polarized sunglasses, hearty lunch, and water or other beverages
- Please note: you must have your license/stamp physically with you to fish. To purchase online, visit the Alaska Fish and Game website at https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/Store/
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks provided for travelers upon request
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.