Half-day excursion to the Agafay desert
Drive a Yamaha quad on rocky terrain in the Agafay desert and admire the view of Lake Takerkoust at the foot of the Atlas. This guided route includes a more stimulating circuit for adventurous runners. Pick-up and drop-off is possible during this half-day quad tour, making it easier to arrive at the starting point, located approximately 45 minutes from Marrakech.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
The Agafay desert is a desert which is located about thirty kilometers from the red city of Marrakech, on the first heights of the High Atlas massif in Morocco. It is a reg that covers an area of several hundred hectares1,2. It is covered with stones and rockeries in a hilly environment composed of dunes with white and ocher tones.
Although the topography of Agafay is similar to that of a typical desert, such as the Sahara, it is not a desert in the true sense of the term, but rather a desert area of reduced surface3. Its proximity to the ocher city makes it a popular getaway with increasing popularity.
The Agafay desert includes an oasis of about seven hectares, planted with eucalyptus, olive trees and vines, nicknamed the enchanted oasis, which derives its vitality from a nearby wadi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can usually pick you up anywhere in the city of Marrakech
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/29/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
01:30 PM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.