Half day excursion South Wine Routes, San Juan
To the south of the province of San Juan is the Tulum Valley, one of the most important areas of the wine industry. With a dry and temperate climate and an altitude of 600 meters, a wide variety of wines are made; from table wines to fine and liqueurs. Its permeable sandy alluvial and clayey soils are ideal for viticulture.
Currently, from the technological advances introduced by some wineries and the reconversion of the vineyards, fine wines of excellent quality are being achieved. The noble strain that best adapted to the region is Syrah, achieving great aromatic concentration and a fleshy body.
To complement your trip to San Juan, you cannot miss this tour of the Wine Route to discover one of the most important industries and specialties of the country, such as wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Juan, San Juan, Province of San Juan, Cuyo
During the circuit, three of the main wineries in the province of San Juan will be visited, we will taste some of the many award-winning wines worldwide and we will learn about their entire production process.
It is the first boutique winery in San Juan. A fully renovated lounge from the beginning of the last century, its underground cellars, will allow the visitor to enjoy and discover the magical world of wine.
Champañera Miguel Mas
They make different wines, sparkling wines, balsamic vinegar and organic vinegar from the fruits obtained in the garden. This family business is located in an area of exceptional fertility, surrounded by mountains and watered by meltwater from the Cordillera.
Bodegas y Viñedos Fabril Alto Verde
We will appreciate the different stages of winemaking in its various types and sparkling wines. The visit ends with a tasting in the elegant wine bar, led by an expert sommelier
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.