Half-day excursion Ong Jemel & Mos Espa from Tozeur
Ong Jemel site takes its name from a rock formation shapes as camel’s neck. In the 90s, the director Anthony Minghella chose the place for the filming of several scenes of his drama-romance film” The English Patient”, after spotting the site in the desert as an excellent outdoor plateau.
It is in the 90s that George Lucas chose the site of Ong Jemel for a new episode of Star wars saga. Mos Espa is a city controlled by the Hutts of the planet Tatooine wich it is the capitol before the development Mos Eisley. Anakin Skywalker and his friends lived there as a child.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Tozeur
- Entry/Admission - Decor Star Wars Tunisie
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Decor Star Wars Tunisie, Au depart de Tozeur, Tozeur 2200 Tunisia
It is famous for being the location in the hit movies « The English Patient » and « Star Wars ». Tatooine is a desert planet in the Outer Rim of the Star Wars universe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tozeur, Tunisia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.