Half-Day Elephant Care Samui
Experience the amazing elephant care program and immerse yourself into the natural beauty of the Elephant Care Village on Koh Samui. Get up close with these gentle giants with a once in a lifetime chance to prepare elephant food and healthy treats, and see them taking a bath in the mud spa and the herbal pond. Enjoy a Thai Cooking Class afterwards and feast on the sumptuous Thai style buffet at midday.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Elephant Care Samui T-Shirt
- Food for feeding the elephants
- Drinking water and fruits
- Thai style buffet lunch
- Shower room & lockers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
What's excluded :
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui and enjoy a scenic ride to the Elephant Care Village. The sanctuary is located on a hill in the east of the island. After a short health check-up by the staff, you will meet your English speaking guide and learn more about the elephants.
Then it is time to lend a hand yourself and learn how to prepare a healthy and nutritious snack for the elephants. Feed them with your own-made treat, and observe these gentle giants as they enjoy their newfound freedom.
Walk with the elephants into the jungle and watch how they take a muddy bath. The elephants apply mud on their skin as a healthy sunscreen and mud treatment. Shower them and clean the elephant's skin, and even join them in the water for a refreshing cool-off. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them before going separate ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes.
Finally, you will be taught the basics of Thai cooking and enjoy some freshly cooked Thai food. Enjoy a fantastic panoramic view over the Gulf of Thailand at Chaweng Beach before the driver will bring you back to the hotel with memories that will last a lifetime.
• Elephant Care Samui, 57 Moo 5, 84140 Thailand
• Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Departure Point :Elephant Care Samui, 71 หมู่ 2 แม่น้ำ เกาะสมุย Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, please come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.Pickup times for each zone:• Bang Por: 08:00 - 08:15 / 12:30 - 12:45• Bang Rak: 08:15 - 08:30 / 12:30 - 12:45• Bantai: 08:00 - 08:15 / 12:30 - 12:45• Bophut: 08:15 - 08:30 / 12:30 - 12:45• Chaweng Beach: 08:30 - 08:45 /12:45 - 13:00• Choeng Mon Beach: 08:15 - 08:30 / 12:30 - 12:45• Hua Thanon: 08:00 - 08:15 / 12:30 - 12:45• Lamai Beach: 08:30 - 08:45 /12:45 - 13:00• Lipa Noi: 08:00 - 08:15 / 12:30 - 12:45• Mae Nam Beach: 08:15 - 08:30 / 12:30 - 12:45• Nathon: 08:00 - 08:15 / 12:30 - 12:45• Plai Laem: 08:15 - 08:30 / 12:30 - 12:45• Taling Ngam: 08:00 - 08:15 / 12:30 - 12:45Airports
- Samui Airport, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Nathon Pier, อ่างทอง Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
- Raja Ferry, Lipa Noi, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Seatran Discovery Company Limited, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The sanctuary does not offer any riding activity!
- Not only do elephants roam free but they also can disengage from contact anytime at will.
- Afternoon session starts with lunch and Thai cooking class first.
- Don't mind to get a bit dirty and wet during the elephant bath.
- Most travelers can participate
- During check-in at the Elephant Care Samui, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.