Half-Day Dune Buggy and Breef Safari at River Cave Macao Beach
This half-day tour mixes several activities for an exciting day of sightseeing and riding all-terrain vehicles. On a two-seater quad bike, drive through local villages, visit Macao Beach, explore the countryside, and discover a natural cave where you can cool off with a quick swim. A local guide is on hand to answer questions about what you see.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Dune Buggy route through tropical trails with guide (on single, double and family )
- Visit Macao beach
- Visit and Swimming River Cave
- Visit cocoa, chocolate and coffee factory
What's excluded :
An exciting and fun adventure where you will meet buggies part of Dominican culture, as it is, coffee, cocoa, snuff and their process as well as the visit to Macao and its beautiful beach and crystal clear waters. Enjoy an exciting adventure buggies where you can admire the stunning scenery of Macao beach and swim in its waters amazing. This will be an unforgettable and crazy half day adventure that will take place on trails in the Dominican countryside. Will also have a stop at a typical Dominican house to watch as manufactured cocoa, coffee while still being able to delight in a new world of flavors and smells. Then we continue driving until you reach an underground cave with crystal clear water where you can enjoy a swim. A day full of fun for those looking for a tour to see the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation. Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation. *** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee.Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation if you are staying in Cap Cana the fee is included there.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.