Half Day Dubai City Tour on Sharing
There can not be a better way to explore the City of Dubai other than our guided Half-day Dubai City Tour.
During the City Tour, we will drive through Jumeirah Beach Road, exploring residential neighborhoods of villas, mansions, and palaces, which will amaze you until we reach one of the first Masjid (Mosque) built in Dubai,
Dubai is one of the most famous in the world, and there no better way to explore the city than CityTour by ClickUrTrip.This guided tour covers the most famous areas of Dubai, where you will experience mostly the new part of the city in 4 hours tour.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop and entire tour by air-conditioned Van / Coach
- Bottled water - One small water bottle per person
- Multi-lingual Guide / Driver come guide
- Currently applicable local taxes
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Airport parking charges if pickup from Airport
- Food and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth 2
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth 2, Port Rashid, Dubai 6769 United Arab Emirates
Photoshoot at Queen Elizabeth 2 also known as QE2.
The QE2 is a monumental destination steeped in British heritage. With a storied history spanning 50 years, we will pass through this exclusive master p
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Etihad Museum, Jumeira Street cross of 2nd December Street, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Pass through Etihad Museum, a dynamic 21st-century museum where the UAE was founded in 1971
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, JumeirahJumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The iconic Jumeirah Mosque, one of the only 2 mosques in Dubai which are open to non-Muslims too. You will have enough time for the photoshoot of this Historic and one of the oldest Masjid in Dubai
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: La Mer, 45 2 A St after Etihad Museum, Dubai United Arab Emirates
We shall pass through La Mer which is a world-class beachfront in the prestigious Jumeira 1 neighborhood that incorporates a minimalist and contemporary design with shops, restaurants and cafés, leisure and entertainment along 2.5 kilometres of relaxing white sand.
Stop At: Kite Beach by Meraas, Sheikh Zayed Road Api World Tower, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Kite beach is a white sand beach that is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
From the spectacular beach, you can have a full view of the worlds only 7* hotel Burj Al Arab Hotel too
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Drive on the man-made tree-shaped The Palm Jumeirah Island, created using land reclamation which extends into the Persian Gulf.
The Palm accommodates one of the most expensive houses/land in the world and number of 5* resorts including one of the most famous one Atlantis Hotels & Resorts
Pass By: Atlantis, The Palm, Crescent Rd - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Pass by & Photoshoot of Atlantis the palm, the iconic hotel on the edge of the Palm Jumeirah
Stop At: Dubai Eye, Blue Water Island, Dubai 00971 United Arab Emirates
Photoshoot at the Palm Jumeirah last end where you will get the panoramic view of Dubai Marina & wonderful Dubai Eye also known as Eain Al Dubai in Arabic
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road is the longest road in Dubai with 55 km which starts in the heart of Dubai at the interchange with the Trade Centre roundabout & runs through the heart of the city, following the metro line, past the Mall of the Emirates, beyond Dubai Marina, Jabal Ali and past through the desert and ends at the border of Abu Dhabi.
We will have the chance to pass through all the sky skypers including the worlds tallest building Burj Khalifa & world's largest mall The Dubai Mall, Water Canal & world's tallest Hotels JW Marquis, remember to keep your camera ready to capture the moment in a fast-moving vehicle
Stop At: Zabeel Palace, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Photoshoot at the Zabeel Palace, the residence and administrative headquarters of the Ruling Royal family of Dubai, It is located in the District of Zabeel and fronting the Zabeel Park. You can enter the palace if you are an invited guest of the Sheikh, but like most city tours of Dubai you can just have photo stops in front of the gates instead
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup from all hotels or resistance within Dubai only, pickup from Abu Dhabi ,Airport or cruise port is not possible. You may arrive at the nearby hotel/location by yourself. Kindly contact us after booking to know the exact location. Additional charges may apply if pickup not from Bur Dubai or Deira.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Extra charges may apply if pick up/drop is outside general location
- Extra charges will apply in case of pick-up or drop from Airport/Cruise ports
- No food is allowed inside the vehicle
- Jumeirah Mosque will be open to tourists only on Sunday & Thursday
- We may change from Jumeirah beach to Kite beach in case of rush or weather conditions
- Children below eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- You are welcome to bring your camera to capture the moment
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited throughout the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.