Half day Dominican Safari Style ... / Half day Safari Excursion
It is very good .. It is of quality and it is exciting to visit the fields and forests in Punta Cana. Also, this excursion is almost ecological with great tourist knowledge. They will be able to see how Dominicans live in the countryside and the city, learn and enjoy our culture and taste our different types of seasonal tropical fruits, see how coffee and chocolate are made in the countryside and taste a little of it.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Higuey 23000, Dominican Republic
Rivers / Mountains / City of Higüey, The Cathedral, Municipal Market, city, the countryside, etc.
/ Fields / Ranches / Tobacco Factory
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Google map Whatssap Calls Location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.