Half Day Doi Suthep Temple and Palad Temple (Private tour)
We visit Palad Temple which it features magical temple grounds including a waterfall, forest paths and stunning views of the city. Then, continue to Doi Suthep Temple one of northern Thailand’s most important and beautiful temples, located near the top of Doi Suthep (Mount Suthep). It is a place of worship, dates back to the year 1373 when the first Chedi was built.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air conditioned car/minivan with licensed Driver
- Private English speaking tour guide with TAT license
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Travel accident insurance
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city area
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pha Lat
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off out side city area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
One of northern Thailand’s most important and beautiful temples, located near the top of Doi Suthep (Mount Suthep). It is a place of worship, dates back to the year 1373 when the first Chedi was built. It is an important pilgrimage spot for the devout and is sacred site to many Thai people. Visitors can take the 306 steps staircase or ride on a cable car to reach the pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Pha Lat, Suthep-Pui Road, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
While most people head to the top of Doi Suthep to visit the golden chedi of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, many don’t realize there’s another gem hiding part way up the mountain. While it is not a particularly beautiful temple building, it features magical temple grounds including a waterfall, forest paths and stunning views of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only. Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.