Half Day Doi Suthep Temple and city temples(Private Tour)
We visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep or Doi Suthep Temple, one of northern Thailand’s most important and beautiful temples, located near the top of Doi Suthep (Mount Suthep). Enjoy the magnificence of the temple with its Golden Chedi glowing and spectacular views of Chiang Mai City and its surroundings. A must visit! Then, drive down to Chiang Mai city to Chedi Luang Temple, Temple of the big stupa, which was built at the end of 14th century. Also on the temple grounds is the city pillar (Lak Mueang) of Chiang Mai, named Sao Inthakin. Finally, we visit Pantao Temple which is the teak Lanna viharn. It is constructed of moulded teak panels and supported by giant teak pillars. Inside the temple contains temple bells, ceramics, wooden Buddha & manuscripts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air conditioned car/minivan with licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
- Travel accident insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city area
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phan Tao
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside city area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
One of northern Thailand’s most important and beautiful temples, located near the top of Doi Suthep (Mount Suthep). It is place of worship, dates back to the year 1373 when the first Chedi was built. It is an important pilgrimage spot for the devout and is sacred site to many Thai people. Visitors can take the 306 steps staircase or ride on a cable car to reach the pagodas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara, 103 Phra Pok Klao Road Phra Singh, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Temple of the big stupa, which was built at the end of 14th century. Also on the temple grounds is the city pillar (Lak Mueang) of Chiang Mai, named Sao Inthakin. It was moved to this location in 1800 by King Chao Kawila, it was originally located in Wat Sadeu Muang. He also planted three dipterocarp trees there, which are supposed to assist the city pillar to protect the town. A festival in honor of the city pillar is held every year in May and lasts 6–8 days.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phan Tao, 127/7 Prapokkloa Rd Tambon Si Phum, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Wat Pantao Temple which the teak Lanna viharn. It is constructed of moulded teak panels and supported by giant teak pillars. Inside the temple contains temple bells, ceramics, wooden Buddha & manuscripts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :AP GOOD @ TRAVEL เอพี กู๊ด แอท ทราเวล, 114/29 หมู่ที่ 5 Tambon Mae Hia, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only. Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Hotel name in chiang Mai City for pick up
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.