Half-Day Djerba Island Private Tour
Discover the open sky graffiti museum of DjerbaHood, The town of Erriadh in Djerba has hosted the works of around a hundred of artists from thirty different nationalities. Erriadh, an authentic and traditional town, has become a major place of expression for artists from diverse cultures, a worldwide panorama of Street Art and an essential cultural attraction in Tunisia.
Continue your tour to the nearby Synagogue of El Ghriba, The most important synagogue on Djerba and the oldest in Tunisia, this 19th-century building is in a white compound 1km south of the medina. Enter the synagogue to see its lovely interior, which features columns painted in blue, multicolored tiles, stained glass and wooden furniture. The inner sanctuary, with its elevated pulpit, is said to contain one of the oldest Torahs in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Djerba
- DjerbaHood Visit
- El Ghriba Synagogue Visit
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Djerbahood, Erriadh, Djerba Island Tunisia
DJERBAHOOD is a place invested by artists from all around the world to transform the village into an open-sky museum. The town of Erriadh in Djerba has hosted the works of around a hundred of artists from thirty different nationalities. Erriadh, an authentic and traditional town, has become a major place of expression for artists from diverse cultures, a worldwide panorama of Street Art and an essential cultural attraction in Tunisia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Ghriba Synagogue, Er-Riadh, Djerba Island 4146 Tunisia
The ancient El Ghriba Synagogue, also known as the Djerba Synagogue, is located on the Tunisian island of Djerba. It is situated in the Jewish village of Hara Seghira (currently known as Er-Riadh), several kilometers southwest of Houmt Souk, the main town of Djerba.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Djerba.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.