Half-Day Discovery Higuey City Tour from Punta Cana
Take on an half-day guided spiritual pilgrimage to the Higüey Basilica. Enjoy the elegant and beautiful architecture that will leave you breathless. Visit the St. Dionysius church. Explore the most relevant historical aspects of La Altagracia ́s recent history, spanning the past 500 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Dionisio
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia, Higuey Dominican Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parroquia de San Dionisio, Avenida Alta Gracia No 67 municipio centro, Higuey Dominican Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Punta Cana, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact by email to confirm the exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pickup point if the hotel or accommodation is not served by the current routes.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.