Half Day Cycling to Angkor Wat
An astoundingly refreshing and different means of reaching the moats and five main towers of Angkor Wat comes with two wheels and a bit of human endeavour. The proximity of downtown Siem Reap to the main entrance of the Angkor Archaeological Site makes cycling from your hotel to the awe and splendour when King Jayavarman II ordered the construction of his massive empire, spreading across vast spaces in central Cambodia. A leisurely means, and not leaving a carbon footprint, to not only admire the greatness and details of this leading temple but also find time to see the Khmer world without the glare of a car window reflecting on your retinas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An English-speaking guide.Other languages are on request and may be subject to supplementary charges
- Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- One day entrance pass to the Angkor temples
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Pick will be either in the morning (around 07:30 hrs) or in the afternoon (from 13:30 hrs) from your hotel in Siem Reap and we head out on our bikes from this point. This half day tour will be approximately 8 kilometers in length.
We finish with a ride on small trails through the villages and back to town. This is a truly enjoyable ride on a good bike with a friendly Cambodian cycling guide.
Cycling escape the crowds, the busy roads and the trail at Angkor. Cycle the small tracks and minor roads to see a different side of the Angkor Wat temple. Get inside Angkor Wat temple which is Cambodia ancient temple city is one of the wonders of the oriental world. Masterpieces of decorative details as well as of architectural style, its awe-inspiring ruins survive as testament to the spectacular achievements of South East Asia’s greatest civilization. It is a replica of the universe according to the Hindu mythology. It is composed by the Mount Meru, surrounded by the continents and the oceans. Its extraordinary bas-reliefs, describe some Khmer epics and myths.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cambodian Cultural Village, Airport Road # 6, Khum Svay Dang Kum Krus Village, Siem Reap Cambodia
On the way back, you may see local village and when time permits, a short visit is possible. This part of Cambodia remains very traditional in its beliefs and culture, transferred over from generation to generation. The excursion is designed to give you a more extended bike ride mixed with cultural interactions and to discover the real Cambodia and that there is more to see than the Angkor temples.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from only hotels inside Siem Reap, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Return transfers by bicycle for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Customers booking this this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way. A minimal degree of fitness may be needed to enjoy this excursion to the fullest.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.