Half day culture tour: learn Guzheng, the oldest China folk musical instrument!
The half day tour will be a special and unforgettable memory for your Chinese trip. Learning Guzheng is easy! No need of music background. Everyone will be able to play 2-3 China famous music. A good way to mediate too in beautiful sound.
The Guzheng (Chinese: 古箏) is a Chinese plucked string instrument with a more than 2,500-year history. It is ancestral to several other Asian zithers such as the Japanese koto the Korean gayageum, Mongolian yatga, and the Vietnamese đàn tranh.
The guzheng has gone through many changes during its long history. The oldest specimen yet discovered was dated to around 500 BCE. It became prominent during the Qin dynasty (221–206 BCE). By Tang Dynasty (618–907 CE) it have been the most commonly played instrument in China.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- You will be able to learn playing 3 Chinese famous music by Guzheng. You may take videos and pictures as a very special memory of your life. Also have a relaxing afternoon with self mediation in Guzheng's beautiful sound. Lots of women just feel more elegant after leaning Guzheng.
1:30-2:00 pick up from hotel
2:00-4:00 introduction, preparation and learn playing Guzheng
4:00-4:30 drop off to hotel
If you have more than one people, we could change time accordingly.
You can add me on Wechat 197238405, or email me.
Besides, we do provide personal tour guide & advisor for your Chinese trip including transportation, food, and help planning trip.
We strive to help you have a pleasant trip in China!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from 1:30-2:00pm from your hotel.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.