Half day cooking class in Thamel kathmandu
We have three shifts in a day.
The morning shift starts from 9:00 am to 1 pm
The afternoon shift starts from 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
Evening Shift starts from 4:30 to 8 pm
At Nepal Cooking School, we value the love for learning equally as the love for cooking. Therefore, we do not just teach you to cook but appreciate the whole process of picking the right ingredients to create a fantastic meal. Our courses are excellent for first timers, with the friendly environment and hands-on activities during the workshop which are easy to follow. Along the way, you’ll get the insight of the daily hustle of Nepalese lifestyle and even make some new friends.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Cooking Course
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- We have three shift in a day
Morning shift starts from 9:00 am to 1 pm
Afternoon shift starts from 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
Evening Shift starts from 4:30 pm to 8 pm
Our chef will take you step by step through the entire process. You cook one course and then eat it, so your food is fresh and hot and because you cook it yourself, you can add as much or as little of the individual ingredients – if you love chilli, add more! Don’t like spicy food? No problem, just don’t add much or any!
We have 3 different menus, each with 4 different traditional dishes – there’s plenty of variety. We know how much visitors love momos, so no one misses out they are on each menu.
Come hungry, there’s lots of food.
• Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Tranditional Dish
Departure Point :Nepal Cooking School, Paknajol Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
1. Pick up services free(only inside the Thamel area). 2. Extra Surcharges for pick up outside the Thamel area.
Departure Time :6/3/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
01:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.