Half-Day Colors of Dhala Tour from Yangon
Embark on a boat and enjoy a scenic river view on your journey to Dhala. This amazing half day tour in Dhala will give you a great opportunity to see the way the simple daily life of the local people along Yangon River take place. Experience the local lifestyle and get the opportunity to witness the monks' daily life on temple worship. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and wet towels
- Local English speaking station guide
- Trishaw ride in Dhala
- Local public ferry boat across Yangon river
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- After having breakfast, you will be driven to the Nanthida Jetty to board a ferry to cross the Yangon River to Dhala.
On this 15-minute boat ride to Dhala, you will certainly catch great views of the waterways as well as a fun chance to communicate with the curious locals as they make their way across the river.
Once arriving at Dhala, a township on the outskirts of Yangon, you can travel by local trishaw through the town. The scenic town is notably distinguished from nearby Yangon, with many trees, local neighborhoods and tranquil side streets filling the area.
While being in Dhala, you should not forget to visit the market and grab many opportunities to stop, take photos and communicate with the hospitable locals.
After visiting the village and market, you will proceed to the monastery to learn about spiritual life of Myanmar’s locals. The monastery also plays an important role as a community center and is an important part of rural Burmese life.
Then, on your return by boat to Yangon, you can observe simple life along the river and reflect back on your excursion to Dhala.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel on returning to the Yangon jetty.
Departure Point :Hotels in Yangon city
Return Detail :Hotels in Yangon city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.