Half Day Colored Canyon
Colored Canyon One of the most mesmerizing sights of the Sinai Desert, the Colored Canyon is a geological freak of nature: a narrow, winding valley where multicolored layers of rock have eroded to form painterly swirls. It’s a popular destination for short hikes, photography, and even scrambling up and down between the narrow walls.
The Jeep will take you to the Colored Canyon which is a mass of natural rock formations and crevices with all the colors and shapes you could possibly imagine. You will take an hour’s leisurely walk through the Colored Canyon, seeing desert plains, barren mountains, rocks of sandstone and a lovely oasis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
You will take an hour’s leisurely walk through the Colored Canyon, seeing desert plains, barren mountains, rocks of sandstone and a lovely oasis.
• Sharm El Sheikh Tours - Day Tours, Sharm El Sheikh 41662 Egypt
Departure Point :Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seat is available upon request with a charge of 10 $
- Wheelchair accessible upon request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.