Half-Day Colombo City Private Tour
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls. The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air conditions private vehicle.
- Water bottle per person.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- All taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages.
- Entrance fees.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
You will start your tour when you get picked up by your chauffeur at 0830 hrs from your hotel. Journey into the heart of Sri Lanka on this private Colombo City Tour and witness spectacular sights with memorable experiences.
From the elegant colonial buildings to the sprawling metropolis of the city, Colombo has a multitude of sights and sounds for you to experience. With all these spectacular sceneries, this wonderful city will never cease to amaze you. Visit amazing historical landmarks with captivating stories and learn the history behind one of the richest cultures in Asia. Embark on an adventure like never before and become a part of the city with this private tour of Colombo.
Colombo Lighthouse, The Prison Cell of the last Sri Lankan King, Lighthouse with Clock Tower designed by Lady Ward (built before the Big Ben in London), Galle Face Promenade with cannons of World War II, South Expansion of the Colombo Harbour, York Street with remnants of British Colonial Architecture, BMICH, the scenic Beira Lake in the heart of the city, The War Memorial, Public Library, National Museum, Nelum Pokuna Theatre, Gangarama Temple, Dewatagaha Mosque, Vihara Mahadevi Park, Colombo Town Hall, and many more historical and important landmarks and places that make an interesting tapestry of the life within the city limits of Colombo.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We picks up you from your Hotel in Colombo..
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.